LaFifeReviews is back in full swing, I have a plethora of book reviews, giveaways and author interviews coming your way. Next review will be Aversion by Kenechi Udogu the first book in the mentalist series.
Book Requests are pouring in and I am excited to read all of them and to share the best quality work that I have read.I am also searching for good books to add to my story box. Whenever I do book giveaways I use eBooks, a LaFifeReviews story box will be a box filled with books from my favorite authors and special swag items for my followers. I appreciate everyone who follow this blog and I appreciate all the authors who entrust me with their work .
I will provide more details about the story box when I’ve completed the list.
Thank you for reading my reviews and following my blog.
Until next time
Enjoy all posts from LaFifeReviews from any computer or mobile device through flipboard. Flipboard is platform that lets you view articles in a magazine style layout. Another great way to enhance the reading experience digitally. You can like, comment and add your favorite articles in a convenient magazine-like layout. I posted a link below of my blog on Flipboard, follow me and have all your posts with you on the go in a viewer friendly app.
Thank you again for stopping by
View my Flipboard Magazine.
- No negative reviews posted on this site (It takes bravery mixed with persistence and hard work to write a book) If I have constructive criticism I will email the author privately, hopefully it helps.
- I only read stories with a romantic element to it, for instance erotic, contemporary, historical fiction, science fiction, fantasy etc. Almost all genres except dark romance with disturbing themes and horror.
- Minimal spoilers- I will tastefully reveal things about the book, only in instances to illustrate a point. Why should you want to read a book after I summarized it? It isn’t fair to the reader or the author.
- At least one review every week- I will alternate every month on the day I will post.
- Honest reviews- All reviews are my honest opinions, I am not compensated to give a favorable review. (I find false reviews very irritating. How is one supposed to find a good book when others spread lies for profit?)
- I welcome book reviews from other writers (my contact information is on the contact page)
- I welcome constructive criticism (How am I to improve without it?)
- I am open to post on other blogs (my contact information is on the contact page)
I am just an avid romance reader, looking to share my love of books. I hope you find my reviews helpful and thank you for stopping by.
Until next time